AAC's Holiday Schedule
What Makes Us Different
- AAC Lab has specialized in air pollution sample analysis for over 22 years.
- We keep up to date with the latest technologies, methods and applications.
- Unlimited Free Consulting
- Research & Method Development
- Professional contributions (Presentations & Papers) to National meetings on at least a yearly basis (AWMA, SES, etc.)
- Technical Proposal Writing Support
- Fast turn-around time (same day, 24 hr, 3 day, 7 day rush available)
- Legally Defensible Data including Expert Witness Services
- NELAP certified in three states
- Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Hubzone Business, we can partner with larger clients to help meet your small business goals
- Electronic Data Deliverables custom made to client's requests
- Extensive list of certified Sampling Media available to meet your clients needs
- We handle custom projects
Chemistry Is What We Do
Atmospheric Analysis and Consulting, Inc. (AAC Lab) is a NELAC/ISO 17025 certified full service air quality laboratory that offers high quality responsive and cost effective analytical services using EPA, NIOSH, NCASI, ASTM, CARB, and SCAQMD methods for various air projects including ambient air, source testing, indoor air, vapor intrusion, landfills, forest products and other air related fields.
AAC Lab provides a range of air quality analytical measurements, environmental monitoring, method development, research, and consulting services. Some of our special projects include: